(no subject)
Jan. 9th, 2017 09:34 amI wanted to insert a photo from my files but it seems I can't do that here. Too bad. For icons I can browse my files, but not for a photo?
Power was out for nine hours yesterday. All daylight hours so it wasn't terrible. Still, I realize what I lousy pioneer I would have made. A bit of a lag here before the next storm approaches. Good. Going to take a walk into town; mail some letters and hang/write in a local café for a while.
Jobs begin coming in tomorrow so I'll be tied to my desk for the next few weeks.
Restarting Tai Chi with a group tomorrow. Restarting Mahjongg class on Thursday. Going to attempt to be good and get to the gym on Wednesday and Friday.
Power was out for nine hours yesterday. All daylight hours so it wasn't terrible. Still, I realize what I lousy pioneer I would have made. A bit of a lag here before the next storm approaches. Good. Going to take a walk into town; mail some letters and hang/write in a local café for a while.
Jobs begin coming in tomorrow so I'll be tied to my desk for the next few weeks.
Restarting Tai Chi with a group tomorrow. Restarting Mahjongg class on Thursday. Going to attempt to be good and get to the gym on Wednesday and Friday.
no subject
Date: 2017-01-09 06:01 pm (UTC)http://www.dreamwidth.org/support/faqbrowse?faqid=225
How to upload an icon:
http://www.dreamwidth.org/support/faqbrowse?faqid=15
Faq Index Page, which is very helpful.
http://www.dreamwidth.org/support/faq#media
no subject
Date: 2017-01-09 06:08 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2017-01-09 06:10 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2017-01-09 06:24 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2017-01-09 06:27 pm (UTC)